How to apply for a divorce if your spouse has been missing?

If your spouse has been missing, you may apply for the substituted service order to continue petitioning procedures. Please call 69776708.

Contemplating Divorce in Hong Kong?

There are many reasons to a breakdown of marriage: adultery, domestic violence, couple growing apart, children’s upbringing or conflict between husband and wife. Some would rather endure the pain in the marriage for a long duration for the greater good …

Variation of Maintenance/Custody Order

Either party can apply for variation in maintenance level according to changes in financial circumstances. Call Mr Lam at 69776708