How to apply for a divorce if your spouse has been missing?

If your spouse has been missing, you may apply for the substituted service order to continue petitioning procedures. Please call 69776708.

Prohibiting Domestic Violence

Under the pandemic of COVID-19, many respond by ‘stay home’, which results in a higher chance of family conflicts and a rise in the number of domestic violence cases. How can you respond if you are the one facing domestic …

What to do with Matrimonial Home in Divorce?

In a divorce trial, the matrimonial home is usually the parties’ most valuable asset. The Court hence takes many factors into consideration before ruling on the property. Apart from the financial situation and needs of the parties, the nature of …

Variation of Maintenance/Custody Order

Either party can apply for variation in maintenance level according to changes in financial circumstances. Call Mr Lam at 69776708