Can I stay longer than the Condition of Stay as a non-Hong Kong resident?

It is important to apply for extension of stay if you want to extend your stay in Hong Kong. Please contact us at 69776708 for Mr Lam.

Dangerous Driving: Sentence

In香港特別行政區 訴 易金雄 HCMA 191/2016, the defendant was convicted of dangerous driving for deliberately braking in front of another car multiple times. A sentence of 2 months’ imprisonment suspended for 18 months was imposed on the defendant on appeal. Under …